Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Elements of Design for the Nursery

Here are just some details inside Mary Kate's nursery!  Room photos to come!
 Closet dividers (made by me)


Wall Clock (made by me) it was bronze - a Ross special!


Hydrangea Wreath (made by me)


Vase (painted by me)


Curtain Rods


Photo Frame (painted by me)


Lampshade


Lamp (painted by me)


Photo Frame (painted by me)


Flowers (picked them out at Michael's)


Mary Kate sign to hang on the door (made by me)


Curtains


Wood Monogram Cut Out (painted by me and ordered on Etsy!)


Dresser (bought used in Wake Forest from someone's home)
Hard these days to find unique furniture!


Mirror (hand painted by me) It was mahogany and I found it at Ross!


Antique Clock (bought from the antique store)


Basket for books


Nightstand (hand painted and distressed)


Changing Table (hand painted and distressed)
I sewed the pleated basket liners!

Wall Plates (painted by me)


Full Closet


Mary Kate Sign (made by me)


Mary Kate Pleated Pillow (made by me)


Glider/Rocker


The Crib


Mobile (made by me)


Dress to hang on the wall


Chandelier


Diaper Bag with "mCk" monogram


Diaper Cake (made by Andrea)


Trunk full of blankets and toys


Banner (made by Andrea) Will hang on the wall


Ceiling Medallion for above the chandelier


Ottoman Trunk

No comments:

Post a Comment