Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Shabby Chic Baby Shower for Mary Kate!

My friend's hosted Mary Kate and I a perfect baby shower!  My mom and mother-in-law were both able to make the shower.  It was great seeing all my close family and friends.  We got so many great gifts!  My mom and dad bought me anything that was left on the registry...so we should be set!  So grateful for great family and friends!


Ready for the baby shower


                                                           
The cake Robin made!


                                               
Refreshments & Labels


                                              
Food & My Cravings


With my moms!


With my hosts! Carly, Jo, Andrea & Robin


Gifts


                                                                     Diaper Cake Andrea made!
           

Sooo many people came! About 30...


Hosts with their gifts!


                                                                        PJ & I when I got home


No comments:

Post a Comment